users likes shortcuts;) Shortcuts allow us save time,
You can find some shortcuts ofWindows 7 below. They will be useful in your life,
Windows key + (+) gives you a magnifying option. The pressing (+) consecutively increase the current page, the minus key (-) decreases.
- Windows key + up and down increases and decreases size the current page.
- Windows key + left/right moves the page from left to right.
- Windows + E opens the menu: Computer (formerly My Computer).
- Windows + P opens a window that allows you to choose which screen to use the PC.
- Windows + Spacebar to view the desktop if a page is opened.
- Windows + 1 opens Internet Explorer.
- Windows + 2 Library opens.
- Windows + 3 open Windows Media Player.
- Windows + U Opens Option Ergonomics.
- Windows + R opens Run.
- Windows + L locks the computer.
- Windows + F Opens the Search.
- Windows + X Opens the Windows Mobility Center.
- Windows + Break Opens System General.
- Windows + F1 opens Help and Support.
Are you being watched?
If your computer starts to behave strangely or displays any of the symptoms listed below, you may have spyware or other unwanted software installed on your computer.
I see pop-up advertisements all the time
Some unwanted software will bombard you with pop-up ads that aren’t related to a particular website you’re visiting. These ads are often for adult or other websites you may find objectionable. If you see pop-up ads as soon as you turn on your computer or when you’re not even browsing the web, you may have spyware or other unwanted software on your computer.
My settings have changed and I can’t change them back to the way they were
Some unwanted software has the ability to change your home page or search page settings. This means that the page that opens first when you start your Internet browser or the page that appears when you select “search” may be pages that you do not recognize. Even if you know how to adjust these settings, you may find that they revert back every time you restart your computer.
My web browser contains additional components that I don’t remember downloading
Spyware and other unwanted software can add additional toolbars to your web browser that you don’t want or need. Even if you know how to remove these toolbars, they may return each time you restart your computer.
My computer seems sluggish
Spyware and other unwanted software are not necessarily designed to be efficient. The resources these programs use to track your activities and deliver advertisements can slow down your computer and errors in the software can make your computer crash.
If you notice a sudden increase in the number of times a certain program crashes, or if your computer is slower than normal at performing routine tasks, you may have spyware or other unwanted software on your machine.
If you think your computer is infected with spyware, Contact us to find out about out remote support or our onsite visit services.
We cover all London and Essex areas. Please note that our repair centres are not open to the public.
Please Contact Us to book an appointment or phone 07968 443383 for imediate information.
- Loughton LCD replace 18.4
- Loughton LCD replace 18.4
- ZYCOO ZX60-A32 Asterisk IP PBX 24 x FXS plus 8 x FXO modules
- ZYCOO ZX60-A32 Asterisk IP PBX 28 x FXS plus 4 x FXO
- Zycoo ZX100-E1 – PRI – ISDN30 IP-PBX
- Zycoo ZX100-A16 IP-PBX 8 FXO 8 FXS
- Zycoo ZX100-A16 IP-PBX 10 FXO 6 FXS
- Zycoo ZX100-A16 IP-PBX 12 FXO 4 FXS
- Zycoo ZX100-A16 IP-PBX 14 FXO 2 FXS
- Zycoo ZX100-A16 IP-PBX
- ZYCOO ZX50-A4 Asterisk IP PBX 2 x FXS and 2 x FXO
- ZYCOO ZX50-A4 Asterisk IP PBX 4 x FXO